Pages

Monday 20 May 2019

Netball

I choose this story because I thought it could be interesting and it was my first time this year getting player of the day and getting really hungry for the ball so yeah.

Netball

This weekend we had another game of netball and we vs KKHS Ponamu, they weren't that hard and I felt like that was the easiest team especially at the start. So we were going kinda easy but then our coach told us to do our best so that we can try beat our score from last week which was 38. So quarter came around and we started going harder and so did they, they had like this one girl that kept getting the ball for her team but then they would loose it so I felt sad for her. But anyways I was trying to play more hard get some more intercepts and defend better so that maybe I could get player of the day. But there was this one moment when I went to go chase and get the ball because it was gonna go out so I grabbed it and I didn't have balance so I threw it up in the air and instead of it going backwards it just went up and I got embarced. But it was a alright game and I felt like I did good so yeah. So in the second quarter Aisha rolled her ankle in the game so me and her came off in the second quarter and since she's usually the centre in the last quarter I had to go centre but I didn't think I did bad so yeah and I also ended up getting player of the day so yeah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment