Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2019

Fraction street



This is my fraction maths street, so we had to make a street as you can see and we had to make at least 10 houses and have at least 6 fraction questions about the houses. So this is the street I made and we had to name it so I named it colourful street. But anyways if you can't see my questions it's 2/12 of the houses have yellow doors, 1/4 has red roofs, 2/4 has patterned roofs, 4/12 has chimneys, 3/4 has circle windows. So yeah I hope you guys enjoy and I can't wait to see your comment :)

1 comment:

  1. Great work with your fraction street Dakota, you have shown a good understanding of finding fractions of a whole. Have you thought about how to simplify fractions to the smallest form? e.g. 2/12 could be divided by 2 to get 1/6.

    ReplyDelete