Pages

Monday 13 May 2019

My assembly term 2

Last week was room 5 & 6 assembly (my class), We did 4 great items which are a waiata, carpool karaoke, kaiarahi did a presentation of what they did at the national young leaders day down in Auckland and voyaging was our other item we did. For our waiata if you wanna know what song we did, we did ho mai to poho which u can look up on youtube and learn. But when I was doing the item it was very nerve racking because I didnt know the actions because I was sick the days before so yeah but I think I did well for only learning them in 10 minutes. For the carpool karaoke we got into groups and lip synced to the song as you would see in the video. For the voyaging presentation we just had heaps of facts on it and said them so yeah. But that's all I hope you enjoy the video and bye :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dakota, Its me Kohl-lee from your old basketball team. By the way I go to Tautoro school. I really Enjoyed this video of you guys doing carpool karaoke. I thought that the boys singing Im a barbie girl was so crack up. This was a incredible video. So keep up the amazing work. By the way here is the link to my blog.
    http://tskohl-lee.blogspot.com/

    Well Blog you later. Nga Mihi Kohl-lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reflection of our assembly Dakota. I really like that you were honest about how you were feeling leading up to the song, you did so well to learn the actions and perform it on the day!

    ReplyDelete