Pages

Monday 25 March 2019

The life of Dakota - week four


The life of Dakota

Week vier (four):
Last week on a Friday night I was wearing my brothers hoodie because I was cold and I didn't have a jersey. So my brother was moaning that he wanted his jersey back I don't know why but that's just how he is, but anyway he was telling me to give it back but I was cold so I didn't want to give it back to him and he should've asked me nicely. But anyways he ripped it off me and when he ripped it off me he ripped my censor off so I have to now finger prick instead of scanning my arm which is much easier. But anyways this morning I had 26 lantus and 12 novorapid and I told my mum should I do more novorapid but she said no because I was 5.4 so she thought I will be alright. But my after reading was 14.6 so I had to go for a run and drink water so yeah that's all for my morning and hopefully I will get a censor soon.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no!! That is a bit of a pain not having your sensor at the moment. I hope you get a new one soon. It does seem a bit tricky keeping your levels even, but you are doing a fantastic job of managing them when you need to.

    ReplyDelete