Pages

Monday 11 March 2019

The life of Dakota week dos (two) (;

The life of Dakota

Week dos (two):

This week I was good in the morning 9.6 which is like good compare to it usually is which is what my next reading is but anyways I had nutella on toast and a hot chocolate. But I don't use normal hot chocolate I use weight watchers hot chocolate because it has less sugar and carbohydrates so it's better for me. But sometimes when I have that breakfast sometimes I don't go high and sometimes I go high s yeah I don't have it all the time just when I wake up with a good reading. For insulin I had 25 Lantus and 14 Novorapid so that it would maintain the sugars and the carbs(short for carbohydrates). So I thought it would maintain the the sugars and carbs but then I went up to 15.5 so since I'm at school my mum had to come and bring my insulin to school and have 1.5 insulin(novorapid). I had novorapid because it's short lasting and not long lasting like the lantus. But anyways I had that so I can still have a yum morning tea and lunch. So it would be interesting to see what my lunch time reading is but that's all I have to say hope you have a good week and come back every monday to see what happens (; bye 

1 comment:

  1. It must be very hard for you when you struggle to find a balance with your levels. Especially when one day you can eat something and the next day you can't. Maybe, if you continue to write about this, you could describe how you feel at the different levels. :)

    ReplyDelete