Pages

Monday 18 March 2019

My life week trois (three)

The life of Dakota


Week trois (twa is how you say it) - three

This morning my blood sugar level was 14.7 so I did some exercise and drink my whole bottle of water. 14.7 isn't that good but it's not that bad but you can put down by doing what I did or just have some insulin but you can go down quick so I don't really want to have insulin so I don't have a low maori but that's it for my morning not much to it except I tried to catch a bird because I have a teacher aid and if I catch a bird with my bare hands and it's still alive I get 15 dollars but I don't think I'm gonna catch it but yeah no luck at catching it but oh well bye.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I can imagine Whaea Sharon watching you trying to catch a bird. You need to look at your punctuation when writing. Think about where an idea changes and put a full stop in. Punctuation makes your writing much easier to read and helps it flow.

    ReplyDelete