Pages

Monday 8 April 2019

The life of Dakota

The life of Dakota

Week 6:
Last week I said week 4 but it was week 5 sorry, anyways my readings were crazy yesterday they were so high when I wouldn't even eat that much, I wouldn't have things that have quite a bit of sugar in it, I was doing extra insulin and I was doing everything correct but for some reason my blood sugar level decided to play up on that particular day. Because my mum went to Auckland that day so I had to keep ringing her and texting like so much because I was so high and I needed to see if I needed extra insulin so I can go back to my normal readings which is like 5-8 so yeah that was a dummer and really got me angry. Also I went to the pediatrician on Tuesday oh I went high on Sunday so yeah. Tuesday I got told that I need to go down some more because I am to high and then that happens so that also got me angry. My reading today was 19.1 with the arrow going straight up I wonder what my reading is.

I chose to write about this topic to see what people think and Because it's my life and I wanted to express it.

No comments:

Post a Comment