Pages

Monday 1 April 2019

The life of Dakota: Week 4

The life of Dakota

Week four:
Last weekend my blood sugar level was high and I got so frustrated from them being high because I would give my self 1 extra unit which should make me go down but instead it made go up and so did water and exercise  which should also make me go down. But I thought since I had hot cakes from Mcdonalds(that is a treat to me and I don't have those often) for breakfast and I used maple syrup I thought I just went high from the maple syrup so I was like ok I just need drink a bottle of water and do some exercise so I did that. Then I re-tested and I went higher so I got confused about how I went higher then I got all frustrated which made me kinda stress which make my blood sugar level go high so then I got mad at my-self for going high which would make my blood sugar level also go high but then I thought I just needed to calm down so I don't go higher so I did. But I can't remember if I did 1 unit of insulin to make me go down or what. But I was high for the rest of the weekend so I guess it wasn't the maple syrup and hot cakes that made me go high it's just my high week and I don't know why but I do have weeks when I'm high, low and I have good reading for like they whole week so I guess it's my high week so that sucks. But my blood sugar level this morning was 9.6 and I did 26 lantus and 14 novorapid and I had milo cereal because I love it. So I wonder if my blood sugar level is gonna go high stay the same of go down a bit or low even but I don't think I would, What do you think I will be?

This is my free writing for week 4, I choose this topic because I thought people might want to see how other live their life so here's mine. I found it kinda easy because it's my life so I know what to write, I find kinda hard what do people actually find interesting about my life what do they want to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment