Pages

Friday 9 February 2018

My I am poem

I am poem 

First Stanza 
I am Dakota 
I am emotional and weird 
I wonder what's going to happen in the future 
I hear Dragons breathing fire 
I see Paris
 I want to travel the world 
I am Dakota 

 Second Stanza 
I pretend I’m a queen
 I feel Fairy dust 
I touch Winter snow 
I worry about the people I love passing away
 I cry because of my Nana
 I am Dakota 

 Third Stanza
 I understand that life doesn't go the way you want it to go
 I say life is beautiful 
I dream to be rich
 I try to do my best at everything
 I hope to be successful in my life 
I am Dakota

6 comments:

  1. Dakota this is such a beautiful poem!! It's great that you are sharing your poetry on this blog you're a very talented writer and you should most definitely keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dakota
    I like your poem. It's great! I like how you put capital letters and commas. Next time you could put full stops and that is it. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dakota,
    My name is Alexsi and I am a year 8 student in Te Ngahere at Paihia School. I really like your Poem about yourself. It sounds very honest and a little bit emotional. I like how you have passionate dreams to be successful in life and be happy. You sound very imaginative in the second paragraph and very emotional in the third paragraph. You have used great expressive language which is awesome.
    Keep up the good work,

    Alexsi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora Dakota,
    My name is Arihia and i’m a year seven student in Te Ngahere at Paihia School. I really like your poem and I think it’s great. I like how you want to be successful in life.
    Keep up the good work!

    Arihia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I love your poem but maybe next time you could put colour on it but otherwise it was FANTASTIC!!!

    ReplyDelete